Parking spots are not assigned and are first-come, first-filled.
- While there are no restrictions regarding alcohol for those of legal age at tailgates, local and state police officers will be stationed throughout the tailgating area to maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all fans attending the game.
- Proper identification will be necessary and enforced by authorities.
- No alcohol or other dangerous items will be allowed inside the stadium. Officers will enforce this at the gated entrances to the facility.
- Yellow painted curbs are tow-away zones on campus. This will be strictly enforced on game day.
- ONLY PROPANE GRILLS ARE PERMITTED.
MUD HOLLOW TAILGATE PARKING
Fans can purchase parking spots in locations around the Wabash campus along with tailgate space at Mud Hollow Field.
Access to the Mud Hollow tailgating spaces will open on game day at 8 a.m.