THEME: HOMECOMING; SENIOR DAY
ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE
- Online sales close at noon the day before each home game.
- Fans who purchase tickets online can either print at home or save to a mobile device to be scanned at the gates.
- Tickets cannot be scanned more than once and are single-use, single-game only.
Ticket Office: 765-361-6202 | Questions: email@example.com
Football Game Day Ticket Office (Hollett Little Giant Stadium): Opens 2 hours prior to game time
- Gates Open 2 hours prior to kick-off
- Player guests and individuals with credentials should pick up their reserved tickets at the Will Call area outside of Gate 1.
- "W" Pass holders and North Coast Athletic Conference pass holders must present their pass for entry to the stadium
- Regular-Season Game Tickets (one per student) are FREE for Wabash students (must have Wabash ID Card for free admission)
- Regular-Season Game Tickets are FREE for Wabash Faculty & Staff with a Wabash Fac/Staff Sports Pass (valid for 4 general admission tickets). To redeem a Sports Pass, Fac/Staff members must complete the Sport Pass Request Form here.
All ticket sales are final.
In the event a game is not played or not played to an official completion due to weather, the ticket will be good for the make-up game or, if the game is not made up, any other future game.
WALLY'S IN THE END ZONE
All Wabash Football fans and visitors are invited to enjoy game day in the Wally's in the End Zone located in the north end zone of Hollett Little Giant Stadium.
ABOUT WALLY'S IN THE END ZONE
- End Zone tickets are $20.00 (Homecoming: $25.00) for adults and $10.00 (Homecoming: $15.00) for youth 12 & under;
- Each ticket is valid for a complimentary Wally's in the End Zone game day stadium cup and for one (1) complimentary beverage (soda or water only);
- All ticket sales are final.
- All visitors to the Beer Garden must show a valid ID upon entering to receive a wristband permitting ticket purchase;
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted in the Beer Garden under any circumstances;
- Beverages in the Beer Garden include local Indiana breweries and select brand beers.
WALLY'S | BON APPÉTIT
- For non-alcoholic beverage options and exclusive game-day food, fans are encouraged to visit the WALLY'S BON APPÉTIT Food Truck.
- Located next to the BON APPÉTIT Food Truck, but separate from the Beer Garden, families are encouraged to enjoy the game from the Kids Zone!
- An inflatable bounce house and picnic tables will be available for family fun, (bounce house will be available weather permitting).
Groups (10 or more)
Groups orders must be purchased by phone at 765-361-6202 to receive discount. Group tickets are not available for online purchase.