FAN NOTE: FOOTBALL IS THE ONLY REGULAR-SEASON TICKETED EVENT AT WABASH COLLEGE ATHLETICS
ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE
- Online ticket sales are available at:
- Online sales close at noon the day before each home game.
- Fans who purchase tickets online can either print at home or save to a mobile device to be scanned at the gates.
- Tickets cannot be scanned more than once and are single-use, single-game only.
Ticket Office: 765-361-6202 | Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Game Day Ticket Office (Hollett Little Giant Stadium): Opens 2 hours prior to game time
All ticket sales are final.
- Gates Open 2 hours prior to kick-off
- Player guests and individuals with credentials should pick up their reserved tickets at the Will Call area outside of Gate 1.
- "W" Pass holders and North Coast Athletic Conference pass holders must present their pass for entry to the stadium
- Regular-Season Game Tickets (one per student) are FREE for Wabash students (must have Wabash ID Card for free admission)
- Regular-Season Game Tickets are FREE for Wabash Faculty & Staff with a Wabash Fac/Staff Sports Pass (valid for 4 general admission tickets). To redeem a Sports Pass, Fac/Staff members must complete the Sport Pass Request Form here.
In the event a game is not played or not played to an official completion due to weather, the ticket will be good for the make-up game or, if the game is not made up, any other future game.